MASTERS IN THEOLOGY PROGRAMME PROJECT PROGRAMME
1. PROJECT ONE
THE DOCTRINE OF SCRIPTURE (2 CREDITS UNITS)
i. Why study Theology?
ii. Can you identify those point where Biblical techninmg concides with Jewish tradition?
2. BIBLICAL LANGUAGES (2 CREDITS UNITS)
Aramaic was the common language of Palestine during the time of Jesus Discuss the significance of this language spoken by Jews in Jesus days.
3.INTERPRETING SCRIPTURE (2 CREDITS UNITS)
Three basic questions may be asked of any text. What does it say? What does it mean? How does it impact me? Discussion
4. THE DOCTRINE OF GOD THE FATHER
“I am God and there is no other” (2 Credits Units) Isaiah 45:22
5. THE DOCTRINE OF GOD THE SON (2 CREDITS UNITS)
How will you handle a person who says: I am ready to accept Jesus as a great teacher, but I don’t accept His claim to be God?
6. THE DOCTRINE OF GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT (2 CREDITS UNITS)
Is the holy spirit of the Old Testament different from the spirit of the New Testament?
7. THE DOCTRINE OF HUMANITY AND SIN (2 CREDITS UNITS)
God made man to be somebody not just to have things Discuss
8. THE DOCTRINE OF SALVATION (2 CREDITS UNITS)
Discuss the Doctrine of Salvation
9. THE DOCTRINE OF SALVATION THE DOCTRINE OF THE CHURCH (2 CREDITS UNITS)
Discuss the Doctrine of the Church
10. THE DOCTRINE OF LAST THINGS
Discuss the Doctrine of Last things.